RegistrationClick on the link to register
- Registration fees for authors of full/short papers is US $650.
- Registration fees for a second author is the same as the primary author.
- Registration fees for non-authors is US $650.
- Registration fees for IEEE SMC members/full time students is US $500. To be eligible for student rate you must email a letter from your Department Head/Chair that states you are a full time student to email@example.com.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages long. Authors of regular papers can add up to 2 extra pages, at an additional cost of $50 per page. A regular paper cannot be more than 8 pages long. References and any other additional material must be included in this number of pages.
- Short papers (accepted for poster presentation) should be up to 4 pages long. Authors of short papers can add up to 2 extra pages, at an additional cost of $50 per page. A short paper cannot be more than 6 pages long. References and any other additional material must be included in this number of pages.
- A late fees of $100 is applicable for those who register after the deadline (October 07).
- If an author has more than one paper and if the same person presents all papers then normal fees apply for the first paper and for each additional paper author pays $500.
- Cancelation policy: If registration is cancelled before 8th November 2016, 75% of the registration fee can be refunded. There will be no refund of the registration fee after 9th November 2016 inclusive
To obtain an invitation letter for the conference you must first pay the registration and have a copy of the PDF receipt (available at the registration site). Then you must contact the conference chair Taghi Khoshgoftaar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask for an invitation letter including in your email:
- Your correct name;
- You paper ID and paper title;
- The session and type of acceptance (paper, poster);
- A copy of the PDF receipt for payment.
Payment by Bank Transfer:
In bank transfer as well, authors will be able to save pdf receipt online. However, bank transfer (inspite of being a wire transfer) takes a few days. Once it is verified that the payment has been received by the bank, the payment part on the registration system will be completed. This is how bank transfer works:
- Authors pays the fees through bank
- Payment processor verifies if the bank has received it
- Payment processor updates payment part for such registrations
- Author can save payment receipt online (pdf receipt with AMLA logo)