Register to the conference:
To register click on the following link: http://www.icmla-conference.org/database/techbd/users/
- Registration Extended: October 18th, 2013 (no papers will be included in the proceedings if not registered by this date)
- Non-authors may continue to register until the start of the conference. A fee will be applied.
- Registration fees for authors of full papers is US $600.
- Registration fees for a second author is the same as the primary author.
- Registration fees for non-authors is US $600.
- Registration fees for full time students is US $550. To be eligible for student rate you must email a letter from your Department Head/Chair that states you are a full time student (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registration fees for short papers (students and non-students) is $500.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages long. If the number of pages exceeds 6 pages additional registration fees of $75 per page is applicable. A regular paper cannot be more than 8 pages long.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages long. If the number of pages exceeds 4 pages additional registration fees of $75 per page is applicable. A short paper cannot be more than 6 pages long.
- A late fees of $75 is applicable for those who register after the deadline (October 1st).
- If an author has more than one paper and if the same person presents all papers then normal fees apply for the first paper and for each additional paper author pays $450.
- If you wish to pay by a check/money order: All checks/money orders should be made payable to "ICMLA". Payments must be in U.S. Dollars and cashable at any US bank. For more details contact Sumia (email@example.com).
- Conference Registration Fee will include the following: a copy of the conference proceedings, reception, conference dinner, lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Contact us (email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have problems or questions related to the registration.
To obtain an invitation letter for the conference you must first pay the registration and have a copy of the PDF receipt (available at the registration site). Then you must contact the conference co-chair Mihai Boicu (email@example.com) and ask for an invitation letter including in your email:
- 1) Your correct name;
- 2) You paper ID and paper title;
- 3) The session and type of acceptance (paper, poster);
- 4) A copy of the PDF receipt for payment.
Payment by bank transfer:
In bank transfer as well, authors will be able to save pdf receipt online. However, bank transfer (inspite of being a wire transfer) takes a few days. Once it is verified that the payment has been received by the bank, the payment part on the registration system will be completed. This is how bank transfer works:
- Authors pays the fees through bank
- Payment processor verifies if the bank has received it
- Payment processor updates payment part for such registrations
- Author can save payment receipt online (pdf receipt with AMLA logo)
If you have any question related to the payment please contact: Sumia (firstname.lastname@example.org).