REGISTRATION (For authors and non-authors)
International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications
Click HERE To Register
General Information on Registration
- Registration fees for authors and non-authors is US $600. Registration fees
for full time students is US $550. Registration fees for short papers
(students and non-students) is $500.
Regular papers should be up to 6 pages
long. If the number of pages exceeds 6 pages additional registration fees of
$50 per page is applicable. A regular paper cannot be more than 8 pages long.
Short papers should be up to 4 pages long. If the number of pages exceeds 4
pages additional registration fees of $50 per page is applicable.
A short paper cannot be more than 6 pages long. A late fees of $50 is applicable for
those who register after the deadline (October 1). To be eligible for
student rate you must email a letter from your Department Head/Chair that
states you are a full time student (email email@example.com).
- If an author has more than one paper and if the same person presents all papers then normal fees apply for the first paper and for each additional
paper author pays $450.
- Tutorial fee is charged based on the status of conference registration and the number of tutorials which will be registered.
For these who register the conference, the tutorial fee is $150 per tutorial; for these who only register the tutorials, the fee is
$300 per tutorial.
- If you wish to pay by a check/money order: All checks/money orders should be made payable to "ICMLA". Payments must be in U.S. Dollars and cashable at any
US bank. For more details contact Smia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registration Fee will include the following: A copy of the conference proceedings, conference dinner, and coffee breaks.