Deadline for paper submission
Main Conference : July 06, 2010 Extended to July 15
Special Sessions/Workshop : July 15, 2010 Extended to August 7
ICMLA Challenges : July 15, 2010 Extended to August 7
Notification of Acceptance : September 7, 2010
Camera Ready Papers and Pre-registration : October 1, 2010
Paper Submission for Reviewing
Papers in the form of PDF files and conforming to IEEE specifications should be
1. To submit a paper, after clicking on the above link login as a
2.To make changes to a paper already submitted, login using the password and
email that was used when submitting the paper first time.
Final paper submission
(If you have any problems contact Bob Werner Email: BWerner@computer.org)
Instructions for Authors
Conference proceedings will be published by IEEE. The papers should be in the
form of PDF files and conform to IEEE specifications.
Evaluation and Publication
· Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, and clarity.
· Each paper will be refereed by three reviewers.
· The conference proceedings will be published as a hardcopy/softcopy.
· The proceedings will be available at the conference.
· After the conference some papers will be considered for a journal publication.
Length of the paper
A Paper should not have more than 6 pages. For a paper with more than 6
pages, a publication fees of $50 per page will be charged.
Papers must not have been previously published.
For Further Information Contact:
Taghi Khoshgoftaar, Email email@example.com
Xingquan (Hill) Zhu, Email firstname.lastname@example.org