Deadline for paper submission
Main Conference : July 15, 2009
Special Sessions/Workshop : July 15, 2009
ICMLA Challenges : August 15, 2009
Notification of Acceptance : September 7, 2009
Camera Ready Papers Due : October 1, 2009
Paper Submission for Reviewing
Papers in the form of PDF files and conforming to IEEE specifications should be submitted at:
Click Here To Submit a Paper
1. To submit a paper, after clicking on the above link login as a new user.
2.To make changes to a paper already submitted, login using the password and email that was used when submitting the paper first time.
Final paper submission
Instructions for the final submission will be emailed to successful authors.
Instructions for Authors
Author Guidelines for word:
Author Guidelines for Latex:
Conference proceedings will be published by IEEE. The papers should be in the form of PDF files
and conform to IEEE specifications. The complete IEEE specification document can be found at:
Evaluation and Publication
Length of the paper
- Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, and clarity.
- Each paper will be refereed by at least two reviewers.
- The conference proceedings will be published as a hardcopy.
- The proceedings will be available at the conference.
- After the conference some papers will be considered for a journal publication.
- A Paper should not have more than 6 pages. For a paper with more than 6 pages, a publication fees of $50 per page will be charged.
For Further Information Contact:
- Papers must not have been previously published.
Lukasz Kurgan, Email: email@example.com or
Alan Qi, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org