Where to submit ?
Reviewing Process submission
Papers in the form of PDF files and conforming to IEEE specifications should be submitted at:
Click Here To Submit a Paper
1. To submit a paper, after clicking on the above link login as a new user.
2.To make changes to a paper already submitted, login using the password and email that was used when submitting the paper first time.
Instructions for the final submission will be emailed to successful authors.
Instructions for Authors
Author Guidelines for word:
Author Guidelines for Latex:
Conference proceedings will be published by IEEE. The papers should be in the form of PDF files
and conform to IEEE specifications. The complete IEEE PDF specification document can be found at:
IEEE PDF Specifications
Evaluation and Publication
- Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, and clarity.
- Each paper will be refereed by at least two reviewers.
- The conference proceedings will be published as a hardcopy.
- The proceedings will be available at the conference.
- After the conference some papers will be considered for a journal publication.
Length of the paper
- A Paper should not have more than 6 pages. For a paper with more than 6 pages, a publication fees of $50 per page will be charged.
- Papers must not have been previously published.
For Further Information Contact:
Dr. Tao Li at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Dr. Ying Liu at email@example.com